2022/2023 NAOC TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME: APPLICATION/EXAMINATION
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2022/2023 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective May 8 to June 9, 2023.
Requirements / Eligibility
Application is open to 100 level students only.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in NigerianTertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
The 2022 / 2023 NNPC / NAOC/OANDO JV TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME Application is open to 100 level students only.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 6 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
5. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, clickhttps://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAOC_compliance.pdf
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2023 to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2023 and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
CATEGORY OF AWARD
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit Communities
- Application ends June 9, 2023.
- The Aptitude test shall take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants at a later date.
- Applicants shall fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude test centers.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to participate in the Aptitude Test.
- Applicants with less than 50% overall score in the Aptitude Test would not be considered.
- The Aptitude test results of all candidates that participate shall be published on the notice board in all our locations.
For enquiries: [email protected]
For complaints and technical assistance:
Call: 07088609791, 07011962033 (Call lines are open from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays)
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: @scholastica_Ng
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scholastica-Nigeria/247300338737765