Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Our Global Emerging Talent Intern Program offers additional support through dedicated mentorship, technical training, a leadership speaker series, and team specific events. Ample time is dedicated to networking and plenty of fun. Come spend your summer learning and applying your technical smarts at Zoom!
This paid internship is for a duration of 12 weeks during the summer of 2023. The program offers cutting edge projects, a mix of additional types of learning in areas of leadership and business acumen– and is packed full of fun in San Jose, CA!
The people experience and talent acquisition teams contribute to Zoom’s rapid growth! We are looking for a talented, creative, insightful, hands-on, project-management focused intern to join us for the summer. As a People Experience or Talent Acquisition Intern at Zoom, you will help identify and develop solutions to some of the complex problems companies experience while scaling.
Internship Area Opportunities:
Talent Acquisition: Global Emerging Talent
People Experience: Organizational Development, People Experience Business Partner
What You Will Do:
- Support a specific business initiative that’s catered to a given function, its leaders, and/or its teams. This could again entail a needs analysis, collaborating with stakeholders in the business to determine the best way to solve for the problem at hand and then building the solution for them to then facilitate.
- This candidate will be a research oriented individual, who is meticulously organized and able to coordinate, provide design input, and track status for multiple projects concurrently.
- As we scale, we’re looking to build foundations, operational effectiveness strategies, ensure we’re keeping competitive with new benchmark data, and handling competitive intelligence with grace.
- You’ll be an instrument player in how we streamline our future Zoomie experiences!
Basic Qualifications: 2023 People & Talent Acquisition Internship
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or higher with an expected graduation date: Dec 2023 – July 2024
- Available to complete the full 12-week in-person (San Jose, CA) internship during Summer 2023, with a time commitment of approximately 40 hours per week.
Preferred Qualifications: 2023 People & Talent Acquisition Internship
- Organized, problem-solver, team player, a nimble learner, and demonstrated high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and values working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A desire for continuous learning, supporting and advancing Zoom’s mission, values, and culture
Bonus: Talent Acquisition, Organizational Learning & Development, or Human Resources familiarity
***Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States***
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Job title: 2023 People & Talent Acquisition Internship
- Reference ID: R10966
- Location: San Jose, California, United States
- GET Program (GP)
- Job type: Full time
ADD TO FAVORITES VIEW FAVORITES
The Call for Applications for the 2023 People & Talent Acquisition Internship is Now available for Entries