Barloworld Internship Programme 2023 for graduates from South Africa #Description
The Barloworld Internship Programme 2023 is a 12-month journey that kicks off with an induction that provides you with in-depth insight into the Barloworld way of doing things and how large organisations are structured to work together as a unit.
You will be given the opportunity to embark on a learning journey including gaining meaningful work assignments in the respective areas of exposure and valuable experience that will put you in good standing should you wish to move into a permanent position in the future.
Barloworld has a proud culture of continuous learning and development. The blended learning approaches enable you to develop personal mastery, technical competence, and business competence, as well as social responsibility.
Placement at the end of the programme will depend on your overall performance, integration with the team and the availability of suitable positions.
We encourage people with disabilities to apply. We provide reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities.
Barloworld Internship Programme 2023 for graduates from South Africa:- Requirements
- South African citizens
- Aged between 18-35
- Reside in Gauteng, South Africa
- Barloworld Equipment is offering a structured 12-month Internship Programme for recently qualified graduates with National Diplomas or Degrees in the following fields:
- Commerce (Marketing, Sales, Information Systems, Business Economics, Supply Chain, Risk Management)
- Science (Environmental Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Health, and Safety)
- IT (Data Science, Informatics, Computer Science, Security)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Industrial)
- Law (Commercial Law, LLB)
- HR (Industrial Relations, Industrial Psychology, General)
- Design (Instructional Design and Graphic Design)
- Basic business acumen
- Basic understanding of Barloworld Equipment business
- Good communication skills i.e., written and verbal (incl. listening)
- Administrative Skills
- Proficient use of MS Office tools
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Time Management