REFERENCE NUMBER: CS 271/22
SALARY On Basic: R49.08 per Hour
DEPARTMENT: Information Systems and Technology
CLOSING DATE: 04 Nov 2022
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Car Programme
Key Performance Areas
- Work with Project Managers and Technical Architects to define
requirements within project scope and transcribe business
requirements into technical specifications
- Analyse impact of proposed solution across the CAR projects,
developing use cases to explain/demonstrate programme
- Conduct research and analysis to add value to the projects
- Engage with leading research bodies such as Gartner, to bring best
practice and thought leadership across the projects
- Bring new and innovative thinking and ideas to the Digital Unit
- Provide day-to-day support to either Project Managers or Technical
Architects, as per resource allocations
- Unemployed South African graduates below the age of 35 years to
participate in the City’s Internship Programme for Digital
Transformation on a twelve-month contract.
- A degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Data & Analytics
- Physical Sciences (BSc)
- Business Science, Finance and Accounting
- Industrial Psychology and Human Resources
- Based on qualifications and background, you will be best placed
within one of the projects or support areas within the Digital Unit.
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside within the City of
How to Apply
External candidates: APPLY ON LINE VIA – www.capetown.gov.za/careers
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of
appointment is received within three months of the closing date,
they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you
are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your
application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection
and related process.
For more visit CT