Join us as a Marketing Business Unit in the People & Organization space if you are ready to take the first step towards a successful career in the mining industry.
Finding and developing our future leaders is something we’re passionate about.
As well as discovering, mining and processing many of the essential raw materials that enable, support and enhance modern life, our global business is involved in selling and marketing products – copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore, coal, nickel and diamonds.
Through our Marketing Business, we are able to offer innovative solutions to meet our customers’ specific challenges. This includes physical products, logistics and technical support, as well as pricing and financing solutions.
To achieve this, we can count on a passionate group of people with a diverse blend of talents. They are at the heart of everything we do.
This role is to support early talent initiatives with recruitment, learning journey design & execution, university partnership, engagement & other projects:
· Support the management of Marketing resourcing process, including sourcing and screening of candidates, management of contracts, on-boarding and all related communication and announcements on new joiners and departures. Ensures all queries are resolved.
· Ensure clear and consistent communication of the employer value proposition throughout the resourcing process.
· Support the building and maintaining relationships with education institutes.
· Provide administrative support to the Early Talent Specialist
· Provide support in the development of training and rotation plans for the early talents
· Contribute towards continuous improvement initiatives or ad-hoc projects, which might be assigned from time to time, which includes UAT testing
If you are ready to make the most of everything you’ve learned so far, ready to be challenged, ready to work together with industry leaders, be a part of a supportive environment and a vibrant Interns community and ready to take the first step towards a successful career in the mining industry, Anglo American is ready for you.
Polytechnics students are welcome to apply:
· A Diploma undergraduate in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalents
· Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· High organisational skills, able to prioritise and work effectively to meet deadlines.
· Can do attitude and a strong ability to learn
· Please state internship availability in your CV
Who we are
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
As a responsible miner – of diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore, coal and nickel – we are the custodians of what are precious natural resources. We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
What we Offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy an experiential learning that enrich your life. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
What to Expect
· The first stage of the recruitment process is a review of your CV. Please state your internship period in your CV.
· The next stage will be a phone interview with one of our Recruiters.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Covid Vaccination Intent
Since safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines have become widely available this year, we have strongly encouraged employees to get vaccinated at the earliest possible opportunity. However, as vaccines have been proven to be a very effective and safe way of protecting people and reducing Covid-19 transmission, we have now announced our intent to introduce a policy that requires Covid-19 vaccination for access to all sites and offices. This policy would apply to all new joiners to the company as well as existing employees and contractors.
We are in the process of undertaking a comprehensive engagement process with all our stakeholders about our intent. This is so we can tailor our approach in each country, including ensuring what we do is lawful. Once this is complete, we will look to implement the policy. There may be differences in how and when it is implemented due to local context and legal requirements.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
31 October 2022
Reference Id: REF30713A
Experience / Work Type: Entry Level / Learnership / Apprentice
Business Unit / Group Function: Marketing
Area: Human Resources
Location: Singapore, Singapore