The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) offer a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle income Commonwealth country.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
What does the scholarship cover?
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
The application form consists of the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- Course at host university details
- Upload supporting documents (including references)
The statement section is formed of three main statements which applicants need to provide. Guidance for what is required for each statement is shown below as well as on the application form itself.
Plagiarism is not allowed. Applications shown to be plagiarised will not be considered.
- To find out more please contact us
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) are made possible by the generous support of The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) endowment fund. Find out more about the CSFP endowment fund
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to keep up with the latest opportunities.