Brief Description of Us
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
- Assist in analyzing and investigating security events and incidents to identify the root cause
- Assist with Managing and responding to requests received via emails and other Cyber Security Portals.
- Assist Proactively and reactively in supporting the IT Infrastructure, with a focus on the Microsoft 365 Enterprise workloads on premise and Azure.
- Assist in running vulnerability scans and reviews vulnerability assessment reports.
- Assist in awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies, and best practices.
- Assist with preparing comprehensive technical and executive level reports to the Senior Executive Team on security defect SLA compliance to identify & classify risk
- Review and update documentation for policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering
- Operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls, privilege access management and DLP solutions
- Stay current on IT security trends and news
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Strong IT experience.
- Experience in the risk management sector.
- Network hardware configuration.
- Knowledge of security protocols and cryptography.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Company: Dancom Technologies Limited