Female Solar Engineering Trainee Program
We are seeking a hardworking, motivated, and well-organized individuals with a focus on continuous improvement to exceed expectations.
The 2023 Female Solar Engineering Trainee Program aims to attract a diverse group of young and brilliant engineering graduates to be developed into strong solar engineering industry leaders.
Description | Daystar Power Group
Daystar Power Group provides hybrid solar power solutions for industrial & commercial customers in West Africa, from small solar back-up systems to large megawatt size power plants, We believe that affordable, reliable and clean power should be readily accessible to all businesses and consumers across Africa.
1. Education: a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
2. Completion of NYSC
3. Experience: 0 – 2 years experience
4. Language proficiency: English (excellent oral & writing skills).
a. Self-motivated female engineer with a learners mindset.
b. Passion for renewable energy.
- Opportunity to join a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information: Please visit – https://www.daystar-power.com/careers