The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
- Assist the Civil Engineer in performing engineering duties in planning, designing and overseeing construction.
- Carry out maintenance of building structures and facilities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up of Casual workers activities and time sheets.
- Preparation of daily and Monthly reports.
- Site supervisions and inspections of ongoing project works by Sub Contractors.
Civil Engineer Requirements
Education and Work Experience
Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
03 years’ work experience in Civil engineering.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to think methodically and to manage projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills.
Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
Project management and supervision skills
complete knowledge of relevant legislation
Private Health Insurance
Paid time off
Learning & Development