Working with the Dangote Group is more than just a career; it’s meaningful work that improves the lives of millions of people.
1. Engagements and project management practices
- Developing a customer oriented culture in alignment with the Company’s values ensuring prompt feedback addressing customer issues during the project,
- If tendering is required, preparing tender documents, undertake evaluation, placement and manage all AF contracts.
- Ensuring all Purchase orders are raised in compliance With DCZL Policies and ensuring that all applicable requirements are followed end all approvals and documentations are in place.
- Maintaining auditable records for all AF procured Items which includes all supporting documentations: PRs, POs, bid evaluations with memorandum of negotiations purchase orders; invoices and proof of delivery.
- Act as a focal point for area as concerning AF procurement’
- Following Verification satisfactory receipt of goods services; submit timely and complete
- Regular contract/engagement with local authorities including ZEMA
- Taking. Overall responsibility for all project related operations including purchasing and distribution, customer orientation and logistics.
- Keeping track of-inventory of alternate fuels at,DCZL and keep records of stocks and consumptions..
- Follow up on AF usage licenses and ensure are acquired and kept up to date.
- 2 Finance and Cost Reduction · Help in the formulation of monthly, annual budgets and prudently monitor and manage the. Project’s resources Within the budgetary Provision, · Ensuring expenses are in line with the plant objective’s and budget provision$ · Adherence to cost reduction program including: cost tracking practices/methods In order to maintain competitive edge in the market. · The cost reduction program should be reflected In: Fixed cost, variable cost; selling.& general cost.(pricing) by using energy.
- 3. Stakeholder/ Community Relations · Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key organizations and championing the formulation of strategic project alliances with stakeholders.. · Developing sustainable relationship with external influencers and seek to establish relevant partnership; for Optimal positioning of the Project. · Demonstrating ownership for the representation of the Project With government and other regulatory bodies. · Ensuring that the laws and regulations pertaining to the AF activities are respected.
Continually promoting the company image in the local social economic and environmental community through AF usage
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree with 1 to 3 ‘years of professional experience in process Engineering, business development project management industry/business management, purchasing & supply etc.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent time management and planning skills.
- Strategic and innovative thinker who can effectively propose and advance new ideas.
Resilient, flexible, a skilled’ problem solver with readiness to help in other sections,
- Experienced With data management and analysis to generate reports.
- With a “can do” attitude and be able to thrive in a fast paced Work environment.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to understand’ and master kiln operations
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
Ndola, Copper belt Province, Zambia
DCP – Operations
Dangote Group: Waste Management Commercial Engineer