sasakazi (formerly Digital Apprenticeship Programme) is partnering with UKAID’S Africa Technology and Innovation Partnerships and UK Kenya Tech Hub to support 40 businesses and 43 tech talents through sasakazi digital solution.
Sasakazi responds to barriers to decent employment by providing tech talents with practical work experience while gaining experiential learning and mentorship from experienced mentors from the ICT industry.
On the other hand, businesses are supported to digitize and digitalize by gaining access to affordable, quality talent and experiencing the benefits of digital transformation.
The Digital Apprenticeship Programme focuses on providing practical experience to junior technology professionals though three-month work placements with:
- Digitally enabled tech start-ups/scale-ups
- Non-tech/traditional business models, SMEs that would benefit from becoming digitally enabled
Duration: 3 Months The monthly stipend will be provided
- 18 to 35 years old
- Kenya Citizen
- Technical or digital training in Computer Science/IT or related field
- Practical work experience and experiential learning
- One-on-One Mentorship from experienced professional
- Monthly stipend
- Techbuddy Network and exposure to expand your professional network