Your dual studies at DAT
Welcome to our lively daily business. You will work in different departments, get to know our processes and be responsible for your own projects. You decide where the focus of your studies lies and you are in close contact with your supervisor and experts in the specialist departments.
We offer you that
Exciting tasks and great, committed colleagues in the best working atmosphere as well as numerous benefits await you during your studies:
- Laptop for study time
- capital accumulation benefits
- in-house catering at attractive conditions
- Ticket Plus Card
- VVS student ticket
- Employer-funded pension
- and much more.
Our offspring is important to us. Get started with us after your studies. We support you in your personal and professional development.
That is what makes the course special
- You are interested in overarching relationships in sales management
- The course is part-time and you can combine studies and work and put what you have learned directly into practice with us.
- Together with the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW), we expand your business knowledge, your knowledge of strategic sales and distribution management and digital innovation management.
- You will also learn the special features of customer acquisition and customer retention.
- You will gain in-depth knowledge of negotiation and multichannel management, customer experience management and artificial intelligence applications.
- The DHBW offers you the opportunity to take part in excursions abroad.
You bring that with you
- You have a bachelor’s degree or a comparable university degree in the field of economics in your pocket.
- After graduating, you were already able to gain professional experience for a year.
- With an understanding of numbers and good grades in business and English, you will score with us.
- You are interested in sales-related relationships, are communicative and a team player.
- A high degree of personal responsibility and commitment complete your profile.
- If you still share our passion for cars, you’ve come to the right place.
You should know that
- The course lasts 2 years.
- You work 25 to 30 hours a week for our company and devote the rest of the week to your studies.
- We pay 50% of the tuition fees.
- After your studies you will be able to work in almost all commercial areas.
Dual Master’s degree – Sales (m/f/d) – Identifier: 357
Start of studies: October 1st, 2023