Our 3-month paid summer internship program is one of the ways we help early talent thrive at Elavon U.S. Bank. Throughout the summer, you’ll have the chance to explore different career pathways, contribute meaningfully to projects across the company and build lasting relationships with teammates, peers and leaders
Being fully immersed in our business will kick-start your career journey as you learn more about yourself, our culture and the work we do. Our employees come from all kinds of personal and professional backgrounds and each person’s career path is a unique journey.
Who we’re looking for the 2023 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – WARSAW
We’re looking for intellectually curious and creative thinkers who can think on their feet and thoughtfully react to a changing market.
As an intern you’ll receive:
- Impactful, hands-on experiences that keep you engaged and motivated all summer
- Opportunity to experience international working environment
- Supportive community of peers
- Social and volunteer engagements that build meaningful connections
- Professional development, leadership exposure and mentoring
- Pathway to full-time offer through our development programs
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Solid understanding of financial and payments market would be an asset
- Ability to start internship program July 3, 2023
- Student status
- Fluent English (C1 preferable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints
- Self-motivated with a keen desire to learn and contribute within a dynamic team environment
- Attention to detail
Elavon U.S. Bank
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Elavon U.S. Bank: 2023 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – WARSAW