Job Role Summary
The Aviation Coordinator receives guidance from the Aviation Supervisor and is responsible for:
• Coordinating on-site activities required for the safe and efficient functioning of airports, helipad and helideck on COTCO field sites as well as the Douala Airport Base.
• Assisting the Aviation Supervisor with the preparation of services scope of work, collaboration with aviation contractors, ensuring that payments are paid on a timely basis and preparing Interface Management Meetings (IMM) with aviation contractors.
• Providing information to airport users regarding CCAA regulations, COTCO policies and procedures; ensuring that aircraft owners and operators comply with regulations regarding ground traffic, air traffic patterns, parking and other safety rules and regulations.
• Working with airport base coordinators for necessary airport grounds and facilities maintenance; coordinating the required maintenance of weed and grass control on the airport runways, taxiways, and ramps; minor painting and electric bulb replacement; inspecting airport property regularly and ensuring that grounds and facilities are kept in a clean and orderly condition.
• Ensuring that violations to critical safeguards are corrected and inspected by proper authorities.
Work location is Douala.
Expected Level of Proficiency
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
The candidate must have a minimum First degree preferably aeronautical Engineering discipline (BAC+3) or Masters within relevant area. Demonstrated knowledge in aviation management, business administration or a field related to the work is desirable.
Proven work experience of minimum 5 years in aeronautic/aircraft /related equipment maintenance, traffic or runaway maintenance is an added advantage;
Proven work experience of minimum two years in overseeing and/or coordinating public use airport operations is also an added advantage.
Must be able to speak English and French, with the ability to communicate in English and French over the phone and via email.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
Good risk management and problem solving skills and ability to adapt to changing challenges
Ability to communicate and work with others at all organizational levels
Ability to work with limited supervision and a good self-starter
Ability to enforce flight and safety rules and regulations
Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY – S. A.
S.A. avec Conseil d’Administration au capital de 67 855 300 dollars américains.
164 Rue Toyota (Rue 1.239) Bonapriso,
B. P. 3738 Douala, Cameroun,
Numéro de contribuable : M 089700006137L, Tel : (237) 2 33 50 28 00 / 2 33 42 62 12 / 2 33 42 76 01 / 2 33 42 76 03,
Fax : (237) 2 33 42 95 96 / 2 33 50 28 42
Location: Douala, LT, CM
Douala is the largest city in Cameroon and its economic capital. It is also the capital of Cameroon’s Littoral Region.
Job Segment: Aeronautical Engineering, Risk Management, Engineer, Engineering, Finance
exxonmobil – 2022CMH – Aviation Coordinator #JOB