Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. As a leading employer in our industry, Schlumberger is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families.
Schlumberger: Field Specialist Description
Field Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient and reliable Product Service Delivery to Customers. She/He identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work and manage risk during service delivery.
These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
- Prepare Field Deliverables and capture field data
- Remove, secure, evaluate, reconcile, deploy and Position Resources
- Prepare Final Job Deliverables and obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
- Prepare job invoice supporting documentation
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessment and wellsite inspections
- Participate in service quality meetings with customers and improve performance using plans
- Higher National Degree (HND) in any Engineering field of study (mechanical, petroleum, electrical, etc.)
- Recent graduate not more than 2years post-graduation experience
Schlumberger: equal employment opportunity Statement
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Log in to apply for this position today – Field Specialist