Job Description: Finance Data Analyst Trainee (m/f/d)
As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more. In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS?
Check out here!
Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services – from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes;
- Create and deliver high quality, consistent and tailor-made reports in which our partners can rely on for effective decision-making processes;
- Support the drive of the overall digital transformation and automation of the Service Line;
- Collaborate with and support our teams in Lisbon, Beijing, Bangalore, and Munich optimizing and standardizing their service delivery;
- Leverage and adopt new technologies and reporting systems (e.g.: Power BI, Tableau, SAP Hana, SQL) to automate reporting processes and deliver an increased value to our partners;
- Execute Data Collection, Data Cleaning, Data Modelling, Data Visuals & Storytelling.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Information Management, Data Science, Business Intelligence or a similar field;
- Passion for working with database and business intelligence solutions;
- Proactiveness, curiosity, and eagerness to always learn for more;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team;
- Solid analytical and logical skills;
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure;
- Fluency in English.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award – 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Job Title: Finance Data Analyst Trainee (m/f/d)
- Job Location: Amadora, Portugal
- Department: Internal Services
- Job ID: 340318
- Company: Siemens S.A.
- Organization: Global Business Services
- Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
- Full / Part time: Full-time