Graduate Trainee Job Summary
This internship will last for 2 months, after which each intern will be assessed based on clear metrics and successful candidates will be offered one of the roles below while unsuccessful candidates will have their internship terminated. FoodnVeggies Mart is a startup that was initially formed to partner with busy mums and dads who struggle with the demand to meet their daily food needs by delivering fresh foodstuff, vegetables, fruits and more, to their homes thus giving them more time to nurture great families and do the things that really matter.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
What does the internship entail?
The internship program will last for a maximum of 2 months during which each intern will be assessed on the following;
- Character/attitude fit
- Personality fit
- Value fit
- Team dynamics fit
- Drive & Grit
- Ability to take initiative and think independently
FoodnVeggies’ Graduate Interns will be trained and tested across a varied range of roles and areas within the business and will be required to contribute to real business drivers and objectives.
What happens after the 2months internship elapses?
At the end of the 2-month internship period, each intern will assess based on the criteria listed above and successful candidates will be offered one of the roles below while unsuccessful candidates will have their internship terminated.
- Accounting and Resource stewardship
- Customer Love Management (CLM)
- Data Analyst
- Operations Lead
- Community and affiliate manager
- Quality control manager
What would you require to succeed?
- Leadership skills: Lead by example through excellence, decision making with an open mind to consider contrasting views, intent/outcome-focused leadership style and ability to develop and harness employees to their highest potential.
- Tactical thinking & planning skills: Ability to distill and implement strategic ideas and plans with clear timelines, targets, and recovery plans.
- Great People skills: Nurture a healthy culture that harnesses colleagues’ potential, and strong interpersonal connections and encourages growth in every employee with a focus on their natural abilities.
- Communication Skills: Articulate thoughts, strategies, and plans in clear language (written or verbal) that can be understood by every individual at all levels within the organization.
- Undergraduate degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an accredited institution; a Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience and/or skill in the application of business and quality improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, lean process improvement, etc.
Remuneration: Successful interns will receive a total monthly pay of N50,000 monthly during the 2-month period. This is subject to an upward review upon role confirmation at the completion of the internship.