Job Description Summary
The Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders and receive formal developmental feedback.
This position will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his/her major where the intern can develop leadership capabilities, communication skills and introduce him/her to the work environment.
- Support business integrations and ERP system deployment, in key aspects including project management, data cleansing, and reporting.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders in Global ERP teams, Finance, IT and Regional Business functions to meet ERP deployment agreed timelines.
- Help coordinate day to day regional project execution activities to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Support data cleansing activities as part of ERP deployment and data migration, to ensure data accuracy and integrity within the ERP system – analyzing and reviewing existing data, identifying discrepancies, and working with the team to clean and standardize the data to meet system requirements.
- Generate reports to track project progress, identify potential bottlenecks, and communicate updates to stakeholders.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines (Max. 12 months of experience, after graduation).
- Active listener with good communication skills in English.
- Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently.
- Strives to achieve Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Adaptable and open to change.
- Demonstrated EHS and Quality focus.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, software development, and business process.
GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com
Digital Technology Intern – Overview
GE Gas Power
Gas Power Information Technology
Category: Digital Technology / IT
Job ID: R3715806
Relocation Assistance: No
Job Location: Bishop Aboyade Cole Street No. 927/928, Mansard Place, PO Box 54255, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria