Our firm started as a partnership between two brothers in 1898. We have been making history for over 100 years. We are expanding leadership opportunities to all employees who will continue to guide the firm’s evolution and expansion. At Page, we’re all owners. We own the vision, we own the work and we’re owners in the firm through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Owning stock in Page means you get returns on the hard work you invest in the firm. It helps better prepare you for retirement and helps better prepare the firm to pass its success to the next generation.
About the Job Opening
We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
- Set up new Revit MEP projects based on existing project templates;
- Develop electrical construction documentation under supervision of assigned engineering, design, and BIM supervision;
- Create detailed field installation drawings and fabrication drawings;
- Perform file management functions such as posting models, downloading model updates, managing links, and historic versioning;
- Attend coordination meetings, communicate with other trades, and create/extract reports as required.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited school;
- Current EIT or ability to sit for EIT exam preferred;
- Knowledge of Revit and BIM platforms;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Demonstrated knowledge of or interest in MEP systems and their installation, with an emphasis on electrical installations preferred;
- Willingness to learn drawing and modeling organization.