Who are we in Brief?
We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where people think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. We strongly believe that diversity drives innovation and our inclusive workplace helps everyone thrive, regardless of your background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do.
What will you do?
In the Antwerp Area we are offering job opportunities for Process Engineers. In this role you ensure the operation of a manufacturing unit and strive for optimal efficiency, cost effectiveness and operational safety. A next step may be the technical ownership of another process unit, a “coordinating” position such as checking and managing energy consumption in the entire manufacturing site or a commercial/business role.
Type of candidates we are looking for:
- 5 year university education MSc Engineering Science (Chemical, Materials, Mechanical, Electrical, Energy, Applied Physics) and Bioscience Engineering (Chemistry & Bioprocess Technology, Catalytic Technology). Additional PhD is not required; however candidates holding a PhD are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Well organized and able to manage multiple task simultaneously
- Proactive, with an ability to anticipate, identify and resolve potential issues
- Effective leadership skills, including influencing with no direct formal authority
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people from various backgrounds in developing innovative solutions of highest general interest
- Broad career interests and international mindset
We offer a wide range of benefits including competitive pay, team mates who support and inspire you, the flexibility to explore multiple challenges and roles. Your development never stops. A variety of job roles and access to cutting-edge training let you expand your potential throughout an entire career. At ExxonMobil we have your back. We want you to enjoy a career with us. That’s why we provide the safest workplace we can, so you can work with focus and peace of mind.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer – Belgium – 2023
Location: Antwerp Area, VAN, BE
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering
Stay connected and apply!