VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we’re only getting started. We’ve assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
We’re on the hunt for a multidisciplinary Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team. The Graphic Design position is a mid – senior role that will work on a variety of projects and campaigns supporting all brands within the company. The successful candidate will have a solid foundation in print design, is well versed across the digital landscape and has experience in working for both internal and external clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develops holistic design concepts that are applicable for print, web and also crosses over to motion design.
- Works across multiple concurrent design projects and delivers to business priorities.
- Manages project timelines, schedules and workload to ensure projects meet expected quality and deadlines.
- Ability to work across all brands, with a willingness to learn and support across other areas in the creative team when needed.
- Supports the concept & design of internal/external presentations/pitch documents (Indesign, PPT, Keynote, Google slides etc) if required.
- Contributes positively at marketing meetings and works towards marketing goals.
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree of Communications Design.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Graphic Designer within agency or in-house teams with a proven track record within print and digital design.
- Highly proficient within Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Lightroom and experience working within Adobe XD and/or Figma.
- Strong storytelling and creative skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Proactive and high level of initiative. Brings new ideas to the creative/marketing team.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work with set deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A portfolio of past design work that demonstrates a multidisciplinary designers approach.
Find out more at www.vgw.co