We’re looking for leaders of the future in Technology
Are you a graduate with great tech know-how who can help us empower our people and drive our business? We have exciting partnerships with cutting-edge companies – and we’re reinventing how we serve our patients, healthcare professionals and our consumers across our business.
Our Future Leaders Graduate Programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don’t have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the programme have worked while studying or after graduation. If you’ve already developed substantial experience working in a professional role in your sector, while you would be able to apply for this programme, you may also want to look at direct entry roles in our businesses, as these may be the best way to build on your existing skills and expertise and develop a career at GSK.
What You Can Expect from the Tech Future Leaders Programme?
- The chance to undertake roles focusing on our 5 key strategic capabilities: Big Data, Cloud, Cyber Security, Product Management and Software Engineering
- Contribute to maximum strategic and operational value
- Accelerate your development through tailored training that is intuitive to you and your needs
- Develop fresh thinking and innovative new ideas within your team
- Build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Implementing innovative, sustainable ways of working that drive business performance
- Unlock the value of emerging technologies to transform the way GSK interacts with employees, patients and consumers
- Continuously improve our systems to support vital business processes
- Join an international community of like-minded graduates who, alongside their day jobs, help shape and run the Future Leaders Graduate Programme, for example, organizing hackathons, running global tech debates with external leading experts, and more
BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, IT, Cyber Security, Mathematics/Statistics, Data Science/Data Analytics, or Software Engineering. Graduate by August 2023
We will close this vacancy once we have enough applications, so it’s recommended to apply as soon as possible.
GSK Technology Future Leaders Graduate Programme – Poznan Poland 2023