2023 Young Stars – Summer Finance Internship Program – During Internship you will have the opportunity to work in one of our departments. In our office in Kraków we have several core functions that are the backbone of all finance and accounting processes of our Operation Companies across Europe. You will have a chance to experience what working in international and multicultural environment feels like, how big Shared Services Company operates on daily basis. You will develop vital professional skills like stakeholder management, effective communication and team working. As a result, you will get an excellent kick-start of your career and open number of doors for your further professional development.
You are The Candidate if you:
- are studying towards Bachelor or Masters degree (final or second-to-last year of studies)
- are available full time (hybrid ways of working – at least 1 day a week from Kraków)
- have knowledge of Excel on at least intermediate level
- speak English on at least B1 level (any additional European language would be great)
- have an interest in further development in Global Business Services
- see yourself as a detail-oriented person, confident to use your analytical skills
- enjoy team-work
What you will be doing:
- Gaining valuable experience for your future career and enjoying your time with HEINEKEN
- Learning about and performing vital corporate finance and accounting processes (Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report)
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of required financial reports
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the whole process and understanding financial implications of performed tasks
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local affiliates, other teams within HEINEKEN
- Participating in maintaining the General Ledger (Company’s main accounting record) for specified Operating Companies across Europe
What we offer:
- Fully paid 3 months internship period
- 5 days for you to enjoy summer break
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid ways of working
- Our new modern office in Podium Park
- A buddy (a person who will support you day-to-day)
- HEINEKEN open bar once a week after work
What will happen next:
• If you’re The Candidate we will contact you within the next weeks for the phone interview.
• The next and final step is The Assessment Centre in May.
• Internship kick-off – beginning of July!
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions, Digital & Tec
HEINEKEN: Summer Finance Internship – 2023 Young Stars