JOB DESCRIPTION: Kenya 300 Jobs
KENYA 300 JOBS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION STATE DEPARTMENT FOR EARLY LEARNING & BASIC EDUCATION
The Ministry of Education State Department for Early Learning & Basic Education is accepting applications for 300 temporary/casual Kenya General Office Support positions for a duration of three (3) months.
Successful applicants will be deployed to a variety of State Department stations to provide general support and clerical duties.
Compensation will be based on government regulations applicable to casual employees.
To be nominated, applicants must submit:
* Application Letter Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Certificate,
* National ID,
* Valid Certificate of Good Conduct and
* KRA PIN.
A similar work experience in a public establishment such as (Government own institutions, Church, etc.) will be an added benefit.
Things to Upload as part of the Application process:
#1. It is recommended that applicants upload copies of certificates and testimonials.
#2. All information requested in the advertisement must be completed in the online application form.
Shortlisted and successful applicants must produce originals of their aptitude cards, academic certificates and testimonials.
Our Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
The Ministry of Education is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons living with disability (Pwds) are encouraged to apply.
Important Note to All Applicants:
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only those shortlisted and selected will be contacted.
How to Submit Your Application:
* The applicant must Complete your profile by filling in your details in all the relevant sections
* Applicant should Click on vacancies tab to check availability of Vacancies before Applying for any Advertising Opportunities:
* On the jobs list, click on view details to access the details of a particular job
* At the bottom section of the job’s detail, click on Apply online now to submit your application
Job Term: Temporary/casual engagements
Position Level: General Office Support
Number of positions: 300
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
#1. Application Letter
#2. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Certificate
#3. National ID
#4. Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
#5. KRA PIN
Responsibilities: General support and Clerical duties
Deadline: 25th July 2022