HURRY!!! Grace Berlin Accelerator Programme 2023 for Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs is Now Available for Applications
Do Apply for the Grace Berlin Accelerator 2023 for Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
At Grace, you’ll receive an impactful entrepreneurship program along with a scholarship for 6 months to fully concentrate on your venture. They have already supported over 100 women with a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation. Now, a community of like-minded peers and experts awaits you. Your ideas and personal development are the focal points of the program.
- With the Grace Berlin Accelerator, the participating founders receive funding in the form of a monthly stipend. The stipend amounts to €2,200 gross and is paid at the end of each month. The program is full-time and includes workshops, coaching, mentoring, and much more. You will allocate the remaining time to implement your startup project.
- You will have access to an office workspace in Berlin. Live workshops, coachings, and events will take place in the Founder’s Loft in Kreuzberg, Berlin. The program is designed in a hybrid format, combining both in-person and remote work.
- The program is aimed at aspiring founders and teams who can participate full-time in the program.
- You can apply both individually and as a team. Mixed-Gender teams are also welcome to apply.
- You live in Berlin or are willing to relocate to Berlin to establish your company here.
- All business models can be supported. Applications from non-profit organizations are very welcome.
- If you have already founded a company, it’s not a problem as long as no economic activity has taken place yet.
- You must not have received any start-up bonus or EXIST scholarship before.
Allow sufficient time to submit your application. Based on your information, they will make an initial selection to start the 2nd phase. If you are accepted into the 2nd phase, the organisers will invite you to a video call so that you can get to know them, and they can learn more about you and your motivation.
For more information, visit Grace Berlin Accelerator.