International Air Transport Association (IATA) Training is the world’s leading institution dedicated to education and advancing aviation professions.
Don’t only dream about success, plan and prepare with the 2022 International Air Transport Association (IATA) training program. IATA assists 100,000 professionals annually in advancing their aviation careers. Get inspired and watch as you take your career to the next level!
EMPOWER YOUR CAREER WITH IATA TRAINING
There’s never been a better time to invest in yourself and your career.
Whether you need to fulfill job requirements, expand your skill set, or you’re excited to lead the aviation industry into the future, you’ll find it with IATA Training as your partner. IATA Training is the world’s leading institution dedicated to education and advancing aviation professions. Here’s what sets us apart:
- Our instructors: over 300 world-class instructors with decades of experience leading the industry.
- Our courses: over 400 courses designed by industry experts, and continually updated to meet the changing demands of the aviation industry.
- Our diverse learning methods: we offer formats that fit your learning style including in-person, virtual and self-study.
- Our global reach: earn qualifications that are recognized and in-demand world-wide.
As IATA commemorate 50 years of driving innovation and diversity, they are committed to the advancement and support of aviation professionals, like you.
Get started now and get ready to lead the industry of tomorrow.
Benefits of the 2022 International Air Transport Association (IATA) Training Program
- Quality Training Developed by Industry Experts: See for yourself. 96% of participants say that our instructors are experts in their field.
- Learning Solutions Tailored to your needs: Choose from 350+ courses across different subject areas, study methods, and time zones.
- Internationally recognized certificates: Qualify your learning, and stand out from the crowd with an IATA-branded certificate or diploma.
- Hands-on, Practical Training: Apply the latest industry regulations and trends & updates as you learn, and be prepared for the job.