We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil today we are seeking for qualified individuals to fit in this Job-Position: Instrumentation & Electrical Technician in our Singapore facility.
Brief Overview of Us:
ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs.
We are one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore with more than S$25 billion in assets, and have been operating in Singapore for more than 125 years, expanding from trading kerosene to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. Singapore serves as the Asia Pacific hub for our Downstream and Chemical businesses, and it is also home to ExxonMobil’s largest integrated refining and petrochemical complex in the world.
In Singapore, we also own an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand and supply cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to many households. We also supply the commercial market in Singapore and those around the region with industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants, and market liquefied natural gas (LNG).
Job-Position: Instrumentation & Electrical Technician
What you will be doing:
- Execute preventive and breakdown maintenance work for all related equipment in a timely and cost effective manner
- Instrumentation: process transmitters, programmable logic controller, supervisory control and data acquisition.
- Electrical: motor, motor control center, variable frequency drive
- Participate in reliability programs to improve availability rates for all process instrumentation and electrical facilities
- Maintain proper records of all jobs performed in the SAP application and participate in mechanical related projects and plant modification work
What you should have:
- For candidates with no working experience – Minimum NITEC in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- For candidates with working experience – Minimum N Level certification or equivalent with credits (C6 and above) for English, Mathematics and at least one Science subject (Physics, Chemistry, or Combined Science)
- Relevant work experience in the petrochemical or refining industry will be an advantage
- An effective team player with good communication skills
Job Title: Instrumentation & Electrical Technician
Location: Singapore, 01, SG
Job Segment: Instrumentation, Electronics Engineer, Gas, Gas Technician, Electrical, Engineering, Energy
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil