We Seek Graduates at Infineon:
We are looking for talent in a number of areas. For example, you can join us as an electrical engineer in product marketing, as a psychologist in human resources, or as a computer scientist in our corporate supply chain. The IGP is flexible too: it’s not about special career paths, but about filling key positions. From day one, you will be employed at Infineon on a permanent basis.
About The International Graduate Program (IGP)
The International Graduate Program (IGP) at Infineon gives you full insight into how we come up with innovations. Over the course of 18 months, you have at least three different assignments – one of them abroad. By working in different departments, you can get an idea of what suits you best. The program can be started in different locations. How about Munich, Singapore or Los Angeles? From the beginning, you’ll have a chance to roll up your sleeves and take on challenging tasks. The focus is on developing your skills, which is why a defined roadmap is drawn up at the beginning.
The International Graduate Program
Program structure and requirements
Duration: 18 months
- At least three different assignments – one of them abroad for 4 to 6 months
- Work on challenging topics in international, cross-functional and interdepartmental project teams
- Individual supervision in buddy and mentoring programs
- International network with regularly scheduled regional and global meetings, both virtual and in person
What background and skills do you need?
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree corresponding to the specific IGP position (such as electrical engineering, IT or business)
- Relevant internships and/or other practical experience
- International/intercultural experience gained during studies or internships
- Structured analytical thinking and highly developed social skills
- Extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Passion for semiconductor technology, products and applications
- Fluency in English
The application process
Future IGP trainees are selected in a multi-stage process based on personality, specialized knowledge and potential.
IGPs at Infineon: What makes this a dream start to your professional career?
- Flexibility: the goal of the program is to fill key positions rather than focus on special career paths
- Rotation: get to know Infineon from a broad perspective to find out what you like most and where you best fit in
- International assignment: great opportunity to broaden your horizon and gain intercultural experience
- Quick and challenging career start: take responsibility for projects from day one
- Networking: opportunities abound within and outside your department
- Global IGP community: become acquainted with different departments and cultures while building a network that can last a lifetime
- Conferences: benefit from the opportunity to gain exposure to Infineon sites, managers and training – and to have fun
- High visibility: meet with Infineon’s top managers
- Development: learn new skills in training sessions and participate in special events and workshops