The call for applications is now open for INTERNSHIP PROGRAM as BUSINESS ANALYST
With sport playing an increasingly important role in more and more peoples’ lives, both on and off the field of play, we operate in a highly attractive industry. Based on our deep understanding of our consumer and the authenticity of the adidas brand, we push the boundaries of products, experiences, and services. We do so according to our strategy, which allows us to fully capitalize on the acceleration of favorable long-term structural trends.
‘OWN THE GAME’
‘Own the Game’ is our strategy that guides us through to 2025 – a plan rooted in sport. Sport is adidas’ past, present, and future.
Our purpose: Through sport, we have the power to change lives
Our mission: To be the best sports brand in the world
Our attitude: Impossible is nothing
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
JOIN TEAM SALES DEVELOPMENT AS BUSINESS ANALYST:
Support for the coordination of all activities concerning the Italian market by analyzing Sell-in & Sell-Out data to ensure efficient and accurate data processing and by monitoring the customer segmentation and its business impacts.
- Analyze sell-in/sell-out data using the company’s tools in order to support business decisions
- Work in collaboration with other teams in the department to lead the business
- Produce weekly and monthly business reports for the all stakeholders
- Deep dive on data crunching and data visualization to provide reliable insights
- Fresh Graduate or Student of Economics or Computer Science
- Enrolled as full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- Or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (gap year regulation only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations)
- Strong Analytical and numerical skills
- IT skills – Outlook and Word: basic; Excel and Power point: advanced
- Italian and English: fluent, written and spoken
- Start Dates: March 1st, 2023
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: adidas Italy in Monza (near Milan)
- Submit your resume and, instead of a traditional cover letter, please submit your personal adidas 1-pager and show us your authentic self and what makes you passionate about joining the brand and this role. The only requirement is that the adidas 1-pager is submitted as a PDF. Inside of it, you can use any format such as print, visual, written, digital, a link, etc.
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com or http://bit.ly/adidas_GFTA
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – BUSINESS ANALYST
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
JOB TITLE: Internship Program – Business Analyst
CONTRACT TYPE: Intern