Grow what’s next. Grow your future. Corteva Agriscience is looking for innovative and highly motivated engineering students to join our Research Automation and Engineering team for our 2023 Q3-Q4 Co-Op work program in Johnston, Iowa. The team has a variety of exciting projects that will allow Co-Ops to gain valuable experience in hands-on engineering applications. If you enjoy robotics, mechanical design, 3D printing, electronics, software and PLC development than this position is for you! The projects will provide Co-Ops with opportunities to develop their skills by integrating classroom theory with practical work and will demonstrate their skills for future career opportunities at Corteva Agriscience.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of experienced engineering professionals in the development of projects.
- Develop an understanding of company research processes and critical technology needs.
- Conduct the appropriate discovery, design, fabrication, integration, deployment and support of engineering solutions.
- Work on projects within various areas of the company including but not limited to automated research systems, product test and development facilities, and high throughput laboratories.
- Work on projects including but not limited to mechanical, agricultural, electrical and software engineering.
- Work on projects ranging in scope from simple hand tools and fixtures up to fully automated systems.
- Work in a business casual environment with flexible work/life opportunities.
Qualifications – What You’ll Bring:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 1 years in a mechanical, agricultural, industrial or similar engineering program completed toward a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience with 3D CAD software (SolidWorks preferred but not required).
- A desire to develop solutions in a hands-on atmosphere.
- Have the right to work in the U.S. without restriction.
In addition to these requirements, we are seeking candidates who have demonstrated the following core competencies:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in cross-functional teams to deliver concrete project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Experience in developing and implementing novel ideas.
- Outstanding problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Benefits – How We’ll Support You:
- Numerous development opportunities offered to build your skills
- Be part of a company with a higher purpose and contribute to making the world a better place
- Health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- Four weeks of paid time off and two weeks of well-being pay per year, plus paid holidays
- Excellent parental leave which includes a minimum of 16 weeks for mother and father
- Future planning with our competitive retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement program
- Learn more about our total rewards package here – Corteva Benefits
- Check out life at Corteva! www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Are you a good match? Apply today! We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.
Internship | Research Automation & Engineering Co-op at Corteva Agriscience
Click here For more information