MPE Graduate Trainee Job Description
This position is for an enthusiastic passionate candidate who wants to become Product Development Engineer (PDE) in Intel Manufacturing and Product Engineering (MPE). The successful candidate is expected to participate in global teams to enable Intel product roadmap.
MPE Graduate Trainee
Responsibilities for this position include the following :-
- Perform evaluation and debug of new test program
- Resolve product manufacturability issues related to product testing hardware and software
- Perform data analysis and deploy solutions to improve test coverage, yield, capacity and product health indicators
- The job also involves develop and debug of support software for test program validation, data analysis and debug
- The successful candidate will be a Bachelor / Master Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Automation and Control Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Excellent problem solving, technical, team and communication skills.
- PERL and object oriented programming skill would be an advantage for this position.
- Must possess 1st class honours degree or a min of 3.6 CPGA
Inside this Business Group
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel’s products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore’s Law and groundbreaking innovations. DEG is Intel’s engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and effective manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.