Assists the Engineering staff with technical support.
- Seeking a Bachelor of Science in Engineering is required.
- Junior or Senior level Engineering student (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Petroleum)
- Learns the organization and engineering work flow and provides support and assistance to the Engineering staff.
- Assists in collecting data to execute capital projects, analyze product flow, etc. to assist the engineering staff.
- Assists the staff in HAZOPs and may work temporary assignments in Projects, Operations, Environmental, Maintenance, and other areas that require engineering support.
- Learns and applies industry standards for engineering.
- Performs basic engineering calculations such as material and heat balances on the units, costs calculations for projects, process of preparing an AFE and tracking expenditures through the SAP or other accounting data tracking systems.
- Provides basic process design and evaluation of equipment and piping systems such as heat transfer and hydraulic calculations under the supervision of the Engineering staff.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Location: Krotz Springs, LA, US, 70750