Applications are now open, We are delighted to announce the scholarship program for high school education in Egypt – EXPRESSION OF INTEREST SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2022
Kowanj is a community-led charitable organization committed to encouraging diversity inclusivity, and a conducive work environment. We are delighted to announce the scholarship program for high school education in Egypt
We aim to attract and retain the best people to be part of our community regardless of their sex/gender identity, marital or parental status, ethnicity, origin, background, and disability.
Please note that the qualified candidates will go through a written and oral interview after passing their first stage selection. Thereafter, only those who will pass the two stages will be shortlisted.
Girls and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
This program is tailored to meet qualified candidates that will benefit from the Kowanj Africa Educational project.
To be considered for the KOWANJ AFRICA scholarship program, the applicant must fulfil the following:
- Must be between the age of 12-19 years primary, 19-21 secondary
- Must have scored 200 marks for girls and 220 for boys in Sudan Certificate of primary education or 420 marks and above South Sudan Certificate of primary education or its equivalent
- Must demonstrate commitment and determination.
- Should not have failed or repeated class on the first attempt in the national examination
- Must have a valid UNHCR or South Sudan passport, for the underage, their parents’ documents will be considered.
- Must provide a letter of recommendation from the school
- Must provide a report form for grades 6 and 7.
- Must write at least two pages of his/her life story and should be attached together with the report form and submitted in both hard copy and soft copy
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken
- Must be currently residing in Egypt
- Must be South Sudanese