AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM (LAP)
The Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) was conceptualised by Mr Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwoolu as an intervention programme aimed at creating jobs, alleviating poverty and ensuring food security through training and empowerment of women and youths in modern agricultural practices as Agripreneurs.
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE – AGENDA
This is In line with the roles of the Ministry of Agriculture in the T.H.E.M.E.S. developmental agenda of the State Government which include Capacity Building, Wealth & Employment Generation, Ensuring Food Security, among others.
Apply online Now::
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for placement into a One-Month Training in Poultry, Piggery, Aquaculture, Vegetable Value Chains, E-Agric and Agribusiness at the Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe.
At the completion of training, participants will also undergo a minimum of 3 months internship and mentorship phase in their chosen value chains. Thereafter, successful participants will be linked to sources of finance for loan consideration.
LAGOS AGRIPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME (LAP) ONLINE APPLICATION | REQUIREMENTS:
- Passion for agriculture
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Satisfactory physical/health condition
- Age ranges between 18-35 years for men and 18-55 years for women
Method of Application
- Qualified Applicants are required to visit the LAP APPLICATION PORTAL from 12th September, 2022 to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should follow the online instructions on filling the registration form and upload required documents (Applicant’s LASRRA Card and Academic Credentials)
- Applicants are advised to take pictures of the above mentioned documents and store on their Smart Phones, Tablets or Laptop / Desktop computers prior to accessing the registration portal. This is for the ease of uploading the documents on request.
- Applicants are instructed to fill in all required details as failing to do so would render their application incomplete
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through SMS to attempt online Aptitude Test on dates to be slated for each month.