Your work environment
The xKD Business Team of MAN Truck & Bus SE is the central planning department, information hub and support team for MANs international xKD production activities. “xKD” describes the various “Knocked Down” levels of the truck & bus kits delivered to our international assembly partners. These we support with efficient, fast and reliable support, feedback and solutions on any question of the xKD-Business. It starts from the support of MAN Sales colleagues by identifying new assembly partners, optimizing the xKD logistics, helping to establish assembly lines in countries worldwide and enabling the partner to produce MAN trucks and buses up to the worldwide standard Level of Quality for which MAN vehicles are renowned.
- As part of an international team you support the development of our xKD business in all fields, as such the planning and execution of international xKD projects with experts from Production, Sales, Engineering and Quality.
- You prepare and elaborate documents and reports, as well as create presentations
- You support the development, definition and implementation of standards within the xKD Business for improving the overall performance.
- Your work is characterized by a high degree of variety.
- Duration: 3-6 months (could be split in 2 times 6 weeks during semester breaks)
- You are currently studying engineering, economics, computer science or a similar field of study
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge in VBA and MS Access is helpful but not mandatory
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German (Minimum B1)
- You are an open minded person and interested in working with other cultures and people.
- You believe that the best results are realized by a team-oriented working approach.
There is the possibility to do a thesis after the internship.
MAN 2023 Internship international xKD Business
This position is located at the MAN Truck & Bus SE in Munich
Reference code: 64183888
Ms. Zoryana Dreisow, Phone: 0170-9897395, is at your disposal for any questions.
We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.