Motion Graphics Designer – Objective: The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient production of high-quality visual assets for print and digital projects, while aligning to the company’s corporate identity. The candidate will create and develop excellent visual frames using 2D/3D techniques while also being able to create contents that suit the organisation’s products.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Develop & design graphics for corporate communications internally and externally e.g., press releases, adverts, social design creatives, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop 2D and 3D motion graphics for web, and other digital platforms.
- Produce multimedia content in various formats, including, but not limited to video, podcasts, email marketing and infographics.
- Support the brand positioning set by the management and generate creative ideas for improving the company’s brand image.
- Up to date with various design software to fulfil material production requests (including brochures, postcards, invitations, e-cards, and event catalogues).
- Create, review, edit video, audio, and image content for use within internal and external communication channels, liaising closely with the communications team to ensure content is relevant and appropriate.
- Manage external graphic design suppliers including print supply companies to ensure all required artwork is on budget and to the required standard.
- Prepare audio/video material and distribute via the company’s website, intranet and to other platforms in the formats required.
- Develop motion graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
- Launch optimized online advertisements to increase brand awareness.
- Provide support and back-up to the other members of the team.
- Completion of other tasks as assigned by the supervisors in meeting the departmental objectives.
Well organized and structured with an eye for detail.
- Proactive self-starter with initiative.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently and/or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
- Be a creative problem solver.
- Self-motivated, task oriented, and capable of working independently
- Knowledge of design and production terminology
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably Computer Animation, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or related field.
- A graphic designer and animator with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in the field, with expertise in 2D and 3D animation.
- Highly proficient computer skills, using relevant tools namely, Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects), CorelDraw, Autodesk 3ds Max, and any other design software.
- Sound knowledge and demonstrable experience of creating and managing multimedia content in a range of formats.
- Knowledge of video and audio production and editing skills.
- Experience of social media content creation.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and professional work portfolio on or before Tuesday, 25th October 2022.
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Onsite)
Company: Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
For more details: Visit Website Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited