The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Agency.
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists).
(1) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08). Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognised institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
(2) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9). Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
(3) Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10). Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
g. Applicants must be drug free and also be of good character and must
not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
h. Applicants must use their personal email address and phone
numbers when submitting their applications online.
HOW TO APPLY
a. Go online and visit the NDLEA Web Page at, www.ndlea.gov.ng.
b. Click on Careers and read the instructions carefully. Then click
on Apply Now to register.
c. You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from list
d. Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below
(1) Passport Photograph.
(2) Educational Certificates.
(3) Certificate of State of Origin.
(4) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(5) National Identity Card.
(6) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
e. Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion
of their application.
f. Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
g. All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug
use test throughout their service in the Agency.
h. Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination
Note: Multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
The online application will be open for a period of four weeks from Sunday 12th March to Saturday 8th April, 2023. Interested applicants are to log on to the NDLEA online recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng and complete the application.
Enquiries. For further enquiries, visit www.ndlea.gov.ng.