You have a great opportunity to work and join our Confectionery Team in Nestlé. This role could really help you broaden your experience within commercial/marketing/packaging. As part of the team, you could be working with some of the world’s best-known and most-loved brands, many of which have been enjoyed for generations. We strive to put the consumer at the heart of everything we do and deliver the best-tasting and most permissible treats for consumers day after day.
Nestlé Careers: Marketing Internship 2022 –Position Summary
As Pack Change Intern, you will support the execution and implementation of changes to our packaging in the most efficient and accurate manner. Support Pack Change Managers to perform Barcode and artwork checks to ensure flawless execution. Issue Pack Change forms to ensure cross-functional alignment on changes to materials. Provide cover and support to the team where required.
A day in the life of…
- Checking of barcodes and artworks to ensure zero errors.
- Creation and issue of Pack Change Forms (PCF’s) to ensure x- functional alignment to changes.
- Provide support for workload tracking and operational reviews.
- Problem solving issues with late or delayed approval in the Design to Deliver (D2D) process, supporting the resolution and looking at ways of working to prevent reoccurrence.
What will make you successful
- You are currently studying marketing, project management or packaging related topic or are in your gap year between bachelor and master studies.
- Ideally, you have some experience in packaging development.
- You have great commitment and negotiation skills.
- Your tasks require a very good command of written and spoken English.
- You perform the tasks entrusted to you independently and responsibly.
- You have MS-Office skills.
- In good hands around the clock: We make sure that you are well looked after by our experienced colleagues during your internship.
- Part of a huge network: Our regular intern rounds offer you plenty of opportunity to exchange experiences with like-minded people. You can also make contacts beyond your job and not only meet great colleagues, but also form real friendships.
- Always learning something new: Training, direct feedback and coaching enable you to develop professionally and personally.
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained: We pay the minimum wage for all mandatory and voluntary internships, above and beyond the legal requirements.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
York, YN, GB, YO91 1XY
Working hours: 37h