🔍 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
We are in the Business Applications (BA) domain of Nokia Cloud & Network Services (CNS) business unit. Our focus is on telecommunication software applications that help our customers manage subscribers, orchestrate service fulfillment, perform charging & billing, and use analytics and data-driven intelligence to provide customers with business intelligence information. We are also a key component of 5G deployments
We are looking for talented individuals to join our Services team located in Kuala Lumpur. The candidate will participate actively in software development life cycle and getting an inside view of how those phases including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment inter-work. The candidate will be working under the guidance of a senior engineer in an assigned project and perform delegated tasks with the objective to progressively take over more responsibilities and learn the required skilled for their future job.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will:
- Develop software modules and components based on specifications
- Learn to design business processes and workflows
- Perform software testing and documenting test result
- Help troubleshooting and fixing issues related to software implementations
Your skills and experience
- Studying Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technology or computing
- Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles
- Knowledge in C Programming language
- Knowledge in Relational Database
- Knowledge in Operating Systems like Linux, Unix
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.