Are you a student excited by every door an education can open to you? So do we. Mukuru wants to invest in your education today to build an equal opportunity society in the future. The journey starts now.
In 2023, we will be awarding grants to 14 students who will study at a university or technical university of their choice in South Africa.
Mukuru is a leading Next Gen Financial Services Platform in Southern Africa that provides digital innovation and cutting-edge payment solutions to the emerging consumer. As a fintech business, we are passionate about developing critical services that add value to the lives of the communities we serve.
- Completed matric
- Studying full time towards an undergraduate qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- In your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year of full-time study
- Registered to study at a recognised and accredited South African university or university of technology
- A minimum overall average of 70% and a Bachelor’s Pass in Matric
- A minimum overall average of 65% at tertiary level
- Be in financial need
- Complete the application form and provide the necessary documentation.
- Write a motivational letter or create a Tik-Tok telling us ‘Why Mukuru should invest in you?’
- Submit a signed reference letter from an educator, coach, or an adult who has led you or who has taught you.
- Applicants will be shortlisted, and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
- Closing date: 19 December 2022
The Mukuru Education Fund, Unleashing Possibilities through Education
Take the first step towards a brighter future. Apply today. Winners will be announced on 25th January 2023. Ts and Cs apply.
Email: [email protected]
Call: +27(0)86 001 8555
WhatsApp: +27(0)86 001 8555
Free USSD: *130*567#
Mon – Sun 08:00 – 19:00 GMT + 2