At Coca-Cola, we strive to provide cutting-edge nnovative packaging solutions for a sustainable future. The candidate will be instrumental for developing new packaging and optimizing current packaging within The Coca-Cola packaging portfolio. The role as Package R&D and Innovation Intern Summer 2023 will include re-application of processes as well as working with external resources such as design agencies, consultants, and suppliers. The scope of a typical project will include idea generation, proof of concept, design, development, pilot and trial activities. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to partner with cross functional teams and build excellent working relationships across functional areas within a business unit.
Package R&D and Innovation Summer Internship 2023
This role is 10-week summer internship with a standard Monday-Friday 40-hour work week. Work will be predominantly done from The Coca-Cola Company’s Global Headquarters in our Midtown Atlanta Office.
Package R&D and Innovation Summer Internship 2023 – What You’ll Do for Us
- Develop and improve processes and databases within the packaging organization
- Project Management (sets strategic priorities and guides processes for planning work and monitoring progress to achieve desired outcomes)
- Technical Communication for Business Effectiveness (Advises and educates colleagues by disseminating key facts and presenting complex information in a concise and easy-to-understand manner)
- Drives Cross-Discipline Collaboration: Understands what other disciplines do and brings them into the work at the appropriate time to add input.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Actively pursuing Packaging or Engineering degree with a minimum of two years completed
Package R&D and Innovation Summer Internship 2023 | Preferred Skills
- Strategic Perspective
- Collaborative with Team
- Complex Problem Solving
- Growth Mindset
- Public Speaking
What We Can Do for You
- Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Brand Reputation: We lead the beverage industry, with a portfolio featuring over 200 brands worldwide.
- Industry Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others
Communication; Problem Solving; Microsoft Office; Interpersonal Communication; Leading Project; Business
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Job title: Package R&D and Innovation Intern Summer 2023
Job type: Full time
Job ID: R-79906
Location: Atlanta, GA US