INTERNSHIP SPORTSTYLE ACCESSORIES DESIGN – Herzogenaurach, Germany
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Learn the entire creative design process from first sketch to final product
- Be responsible for one self-directed, individual projects and support in launching product design ideas in line with specific product strategies
- Generate and present strong product stories, designs and mood boards
- Under the direction of the Design team collect market intelligence, providing the team with accurate and up-to-date information on trends and developments
- Assist the Design team in the creation and maintenance of creative directions, product designs for mens and women´s accessories, tech packs, presentation materials, design mini sheets and specifications
- Support the Design team on general tasks, such as create drawings, data management and database upkeep
- Enrolled as a Design student in a related creative field (fashion, product/transportation, graphic)
- Proficient Adobe Creative suite skills (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must) and MS Office
- Knowledge of 3D modeling is a plus (experience with software like Browzwear/Vstitcher, Clo3D, Modo, Rhino, Keyshot etc.)
- Self-starter: taking initiative, working independently and a hands-on approach with a strong storytelling ability
- Familiarity with market trends relevant to Design and BU Accessories in general
- Excellent written and spoken English languageskills, project and time management skills
PUMA is an Equal Opportunities Employer
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
HOW TO GET IT RIGHT:
Simply click APPLY ONLINE NOW and follow the steps to upload your application.
Job Title: INTERNSHIP SPORTSTYLE ACCESSORIES DESIGN
Internship Location: Herzogenaurach, Germany