We might be biased but we believe our Sales team here at Nestlé is pretty great and a unique place to work! As Nestlé’s multicategory sales team, we manage and develop our customer relationships across Confectionery, Coffee, Food, Dairy and Infant Nutrition. Think Nescafé, KitKat, SMA and much more! This means that in one incredible organisation, you can build a fantastic Sales career by moving across different categories as well as adding real breadth to your sales experience. You will work in partnership with your customer group to make a big difference in an ever evolving and fast paced environment.
As our Field Operations Seasonal Communications Exec, you will be responsible for managing the communication plan on WorkPlace with the Field team. You will also build and manage our “eyes and ears” reports on a weekly basis to give the Nestlé internal teams an insight into the landscape and instore reality throughout the season.
A day in the life of…
- Manage daily comms, responses, likes and comments on the Seasonal WorkPlace page with our field team.
- Build the eyes and ears weekly report that provides a good overview of the instore reality by customer on a weekly basis, including field performance, issues and challenges.
- Provide a weekly summary of the key changes/actions we have deployed in the week to respond to business/customer need with our field plan.
- Provide a good feel for who across the competitive set is winning in store each week; both the how and why.
- Build a display and interventions target versus performance tracker – drive visibility and awareness of performance across the Sales and CDT teams.
- Create brand-specific templates to demonstrate Field Impact & Execution for the Seasonal Brand teams.
- Involvement in creation and management of Field Team Incentives, supported with Workplace engagement.
- Adhoc visits with Seasonal Field team representatives to see first-hand a day in the life in the Field, understand the landscape and challenges and feed insight back to Nestlé H/O.
What does success look like
- Stakeholders are informed and have awareness of the work and impacts being demonstrated by the Field teams.
- To feel part of the Field Operations team and leave the role having gained key transferable skills and experience and an understanding of the Field Operation within Grocery and an FMCG.
- You have great commitment and negotiation skills.
- Your tasks require a very good command of written and spoken English.
- You perform the tasks entrusted to you independently and responsibly.
- You have MS-Office skills.
- In good hands around the clock: We make sure that you are well looked after by our experienced colleagues during your internship.
- Part of a huge network: Our regular intern rounds offer you plenty of opportunity to exchange experiences with like-minded people. You can also make contacts beyond your job and not only meet great colleagues, but also form real friendships.
- Always learning something new: Training, direct feedback and coaching enable you to develop professionally and personally.
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained: We pay the minimum wage for all mandatory and voluntary internships, above and beyond the legal requirements.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
York, YN, GB, YO91 1XY
Working hours: 37h
Internship Location: York, YN, United Kingdom