- 3rd year Marketing / Retail Management student in 2021, who requires work experience in order to graduate.
- A graduate or year the student is in of their Marketing/Retail management qualification.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Fluent and confident in speaking English.
- Good communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Interested in learning and self-development.
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
- Energetic and willing to work hard.
- South African citizen.
- To do brand promotions.
- Collect promotion stock from ES&Co for in store promotions.
- Arrive half an hour before in store promotion to ensure promotion is set up.
- Introduce yourself to the Store Manager and ensure he/she is satisfied with all the promotion preparations.
- Do in store promotions as directed by Rep, actively promoting and selling the brand to consumers within the guidelines provided by the Rep.
- Check any changes with Store Manager before changing anything agreed to in terms of the promotion.
- Clear up after in store promotions.
- Report to Store Manager on completion of promotions and ensure he/she is happy with the way the promotion was handled.
- Report back to Rep on the number of bottles sold during the promotion.
- Assist Rep to set up on-con promotions.
- Assist with on-con promotions as directed by Rep, actively promoting the brand within the guidelines provided by the Rep.
- Assist Rep to clear up after on-con promotions.
- Report back to Rep regarding customer feedback on promotion and any requests or questions.
- Assist in supervising promoter at on-con promotions.
- Note questions and situations to discuss with Rep.
- To assist Merchandisers and Sales Representatives with customer calls.
- Visit customers with Sales Representatives and Merchandisers.
- Observe trade visits and note questions to ask Sales Representative and Merchandisers.
- Assist Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in any way required during customer calls, including:
- Monitor the stock availability by brand on shelves.
- Monitor the price by brand in store (RSP).
- Monitor position of brands on shelves (Category Management).
- Monitor the amount of facings by brand, in comparison with opposition brands.
- Complete daily report sheet.
- Monitor opposition activities.
- Check displays in store. Replace price flashes if necessary, and replace any torn or old looking POS.
- Check all POS in store and replace if necessary, or remove if it refers to an old promotion or competition.
- Check neck tags on bottles. Remove torn neck tags and replace. Remove old neck tags. Put neck tags on bottles as required per promotion or competition.
- Check price flashes and shelf strips on shelves and replace if necessary.
- Check stock on shelves for torn or damaged labels and report to Sales Rep so that he/she can write a credit note.
- To assist the PE Sales Team in the implementation of campaigns.
- Assist any member of the PE Sales Team as directed in the effective and efficient implementation of campaigns.
- To assist Merchandisers and Sales Representatives with in store merchandising.
- Monitor the state of all POS and displays.
- Make necessary adjustments to POS and displays.
- Report any issues regarding POS and displays to Sales Representatives and Merchandisers.
- Assist Sales Representatives and Merchandisers to implement brand campaigns in identified outlets.
- Assist Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in any way required with in store merchandising.
- Note questions and situations to discuss with Sales Representative and Merchandisers.
REPORTING TO Sales Representative
START DATE 01 February 2023
CLOSING DATE 04 November 2022
Please forward CV, recent copies of your Qualifications and ID to [email protected]
If you meet the requirements for this role, come join us in our “Pursuit of Greatness for Good”.