Description: Job Position at Logitech > SENIOR EMEA PAYROLL SPECIALIST
This position is a senior-level position on the EMEA Payroll Team leading the payroll activities of the office to ensure successful execution of the monthly payroll process.
The Senior Specialist responsibilities will be analytical, administrative and complex in nature, but will require an attention to detail and the ability to move quickly while maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality.
As SENIOR EMEA PAYROLL SPECIALIST, the list below is Your Contribution:
- Handles all complex inquiries from employees, managers, and business partners. Ensures compliance with department service levels as established. Resolves issues escalated from lower-level team members and escalates issues to the Global Payroll Manager where needed.
- Documenting and maintaining the Payroll Procedures Manual.
- Works closely with HR Operations, Compensation & Benefits, Stock Administration, Tax and HR Managers to ensure accurate data transfers and on issue resolution.
- Manages the payroll process for the more complex country payrolls.
- Analyses general ledger files and reconciliations. Resolves reconciling items and provides commentary to Financial Analysts and General Ledger Accountants.
- Submits banking transactions for employee net pay and tax payments.
- Compiles payroll data as requested for any statutory audits.
- Coordinates the gathering of and submission of data related to the quarterly SOX audit.
- Will participate in projects as requested, including worldwide system implementations and upgrades.
Eligible Skills for this role: SENIOR EMEA PAYROLL SPECIALIST
- The ideal candidate will have had previous experience processing Payroll for the EMEA region with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- High-volume monthly payroll processing across multiple EMEA locations.
- Responsible for ensuring all payroll inputs are accurate & completed on time
- Review preliminary payroll calculations from outsourced payroll provider and advise of changes, provision of final approval for each payroll
- Delivery of payroll funds into employee accounts as well as depositing income and social taxes, benefit plan obligations and other deductions as required
- Ensure timely receipt and uploading of monthly/ quarterly general ledger data to Oracle, preparing account reconciliations for Payroll related GL Accounts and uploading to Blackline
- Handle employee inquiries in a timely professional manner
- Keep up to date on all legislative changes in EMEA payroll and implementing where appropriate
- Ensure compliance with all SOX controls. be responsible for internal, external and statutory audit queries
- Work as part of a team, rotating responsibilities to ensure flexibility is maintained within the function
- Active role in Payroll related projects
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it.
As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen.
But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
Logitech – Equal opportunity employer Statement:
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
Logitech – Accommodation Statement:
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.
7700 Gateway Blvd.
Newark, CA 94560 USA
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm PST
Logitech Europe S.A.
EPFL – Quartier de l’Innovation
Daniel Borel Innovation Center
CH – 1015 Lausanne
+41 (0)21 863 55 11
+41 (0)21 863 55 12 Fax
Logitech Audio Group – Business Office
4700 NW Camas Meadows Drive
Camas, WA 98607
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm PT