Why Homes for Heroes?
Homes for Heroes is a community minded company whose mission is to provide extraordinary savings to heroes who provide extraordinary services to our nation and its communities, every day. We’re growing fast and looking for sharp, creative, ambitious doers to join our technology team.
As a Senior Salesforce Administrator,
You will develop SF Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud solutions to our growing and all digital business processes. As the Salesforce SME for the company, utilize your front and backend experience to develop, lead, and support new product offerings. Work directly with business process owners and leadership in product development initiatives. Provide leadership in solving business problems with Salesforce solutions or custom development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help implement and support Salesforce Service Cloud Digital Engagement and Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio
- Foster strong relationships with our Salesforce account team and development partners
- As Salesforce SME, strive to optimize business process enhancements with standard Salesforce solutions. Be our Salesforce Evangelist.
- Develop, test, and implement Salesforce solutions in response to evolving business needs.
- Work with members of the IT team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into standard and/or customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements
- Assure accurate reporting as well as data structure analysis and optimization techniques
- Review and correct project direction, approach as well as key artifacts and architecture
- Evaluation of options and subsequent presentation to the team and process owners
- Ensure we are following best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as security, performance, development process, and application governance
- Identification and proactive management of risk areas
- Mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical resources and partner colleagues.
- Maintain current knowledge of Salesforce technology for current and upcoming releases
- Demonstrated progressive hands-on Salesforce Administration experience
- 5+ years Salesforce Administration (Visualforce and Lightning Web Components)
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Flows for process automation and workflow actions
- Lightning and UI/UX development experience
- Experience implementing best practices with Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Data structure analysis object-oriented design and optimization
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to influence and educate business process owners and colleagues
- Strong teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with enhancing an existing, stable and fully functional Salesforce environment
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or related field.
- Salesforce Advanced Administration (301)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and II Certification
- Experience supporting Marketing Cloud
- Familiar with DevSecOps, release management strategies and change management
- Familiar with at least one UI framework (AnugularJS, ReactJS, VueJS etc.)
- Real Estate industry knowledge desirable
This position is expected to work within core business hours and occasionally requires participation in after-hours work to meet deadlines.
This position is fully remote.
The physical demands and environment described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- No special physical demands are required.
- General office environment in which this position includes periods of telephone and
computer work that may require sitting for periods of time.