We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The graduate program includes a learning framework that includes internal and external courses designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
We are looking for graduates who share our goal of advancing and our culture of inclusiveness, collaboration and care. We will provide you with the support you need to forge your own path, and you will have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on from the outset.
Eligibility criteria for Shell Graduate Program 2022 – United Arab Emirates
To be eligible for the Shell Graduate Program, you must meet the below requirements:
- Emirati National
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Marketing or Engineering
- Completed the National Service program (Only applicable for males)
- Less than three years of experience (0 – 3 years)
Join the Shell Graduate Programme and Power Change from Day One.
WHAT DOES THE JOB LOOK LIKE?
Our Graduate Program is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to turn a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year program.
- Correctly from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment.
- You will be supervised and supervised by frequent reviews in the framework of a structured development program.
- You will as well be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
WHERE YOU FIT IN
Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising living standards for a growing world population will likely continue to boost energy demand, including oil and gas, for many years to come. At the same time, technological changes and the need to tackle climate change mean that a transition is underway to a low-carbon, multi-source energy system.
As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand with economic, environmental and social responsibility. This is the most exciting time ever to be in the energy industry. Join us in achieving net zero emissions by 2050, and sooner if you can.
Shell in UAE is involved in every phase of the petroleum value chain – from the discovery and production of oil and gas to the distribution, marketing and retailing of oil, gas and petrochemicals.
We negotiate with clients across the UAE and neighbouring regions, from individual entrepreneurs and small businesses to large and multinational corporations.
SHELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer around the globe.
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy.
- This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell.
- Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Title: Shell Graduate Program 2022 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Experience level: Graduates
Reference ID: R65026
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Work Location: Dubai