Candidate must be located in: Remote – France
As an Enterprise Account Manager your core objective is driving revenue growth within current client accounts in the EMEA South and DACH region by working as an industry subject matter expert and trusted advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to work within our Account Management team. It will be responsible for partnering with the organization’s largest clients to maximize annual recurring revenue and ensure customer retention and overall account health.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- 10 plus years in a comparable position, supporting the sales cycle in selling talent solutions or high- value business solutions to large enterprises
- 5 plus years SaaS software sales experience required
- Demonstrated ability to translate business challenges and objectives into a business case / ROI justification
- Confident in demonstrating the ROI for investment in cloud software/HR/HCM Applications
- Strong ability to build rapport and relations with key stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Intermediate level solution selling experience, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar a plus
- Experience in Profession Services or Customer Success roles is a plus
- Ability to successfully work remotely and travel at least 30%
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters recently acquired Attrax, the market leading careers site system. Find out more here: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/news/smartrecruiters-announces-acquisition-of-career-sites-leader-attrax/
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.