Job description: Product Analyst
Candidate must be located in: Remote – United Kingdom
We are looking for a game-changing Product Analyst who will be a key driver of our company’s success. This person will be part of our global Product Team and empower data-driven decision-making in product development.
What you’ll deliver:
- Partner closely with all facets of the organization including product management, engineering, and product design to leverage data and analytics to drive decision-making and accelerate profitable growth within the product
- Observe and analyze trends and insights at the macro and strategic level, along with diving into a specific product or topic areas, to support better product outcomes
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their needs, and engagement with our product
- Provide focus and expertise on defining good metrics and KPIs, contextualizing data, working as a sounding board and advocating for good data practices
- Development of robust dashboards and reports to empower others across the organization to be more data-informed
- Translate market insights and external data, along with industry best practices to drive to shape our product into well-architected product solutions
- Utilize analytics tools to answer business questions and report findings to key decision-makers
- Leverage your ability to research, analyze data, be creative, display grit, lead, and listen to determine the future of the product
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- 3+ years of analytics experience with a focus on problem solving, trend analysis, and providing actionable insights
- Bachelors / Masters in computer science, engineering, math, statistics, economics, finance or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in conducting quantitative analyses on large and complex data sets, including ability to explain techniques to stakeholders.
- Ability to draw conclusions from the available data and translate them to real business solutions
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and experience with data visualization software (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase, Looker, Sisense, etc.)
- Experience with Event Tracking, conceptualizing product events, and product analytics tools (e.g. Pendo, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Have at least 2 years of experience with a focus on product/user experience product analysis
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Bonus points, if you have experience with Python
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.