Job ID: 2236537S, Job Title: Supply Chain Graduate Internships – Planning & Logistics
At AT&T, we help family, friends and neighbors connect in meaningful ways every day. Innovation powers all that we do and as part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passion for technology and connecting the world through top-of-the line communications to transform our company and your career.
As a member of the Global Supply Chain Planning & Logistics department, you’ll manage vendor performance against established targets while ensuring that critical quality, delivery, and other logistics objectives are achieved. We’ll rely on your passion to execute change, and your ability to overcome ambiguity by making decisions with limited or uncertain data sets. Successful candidates will have experience providing approaches and solutions for a diverse range of complex problems where data analysis requires in-depth evaluations of variable factors.
As a successful candidate, you’ll be placed into a Global Supply Chain Planning & Logistics work group that best aligns with your skills, interests, background, education, and talents. In this unique and multi-faceted internship, cross-functional collaboration and teamwork will be essential to succeed.
• Strong analytical toolkit with expertise in Microsoft Office, Tableau, etc.
• Ability to lead high-impact quality projects with expertise in Six Sigma, Lean, TL9000, etc.
• Experience in financial model development, including present mode of operation (PMO) and future mode of operation (FMO), to determine business cases for deals and comparisons between vendors
• Ability to manage projects, processes, and procedures to successful completion
• Ability to multi-task, manage issues, solve problems, and achieve results
• Ability to work with multiple sources of data to develop financial and operational models
• Effectiveness in leading others and managing stakeholder relationships that have different and varying goals
• Background in telecommunications, technology or other related industries preferred
What does it take to join our team?
To be considered for this internship opportunity, you must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program with a concentration in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Engineering, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or other relevant degree and anticipate graduating by spring 2024.
Job assignment locations are in Dallas, TX.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Ready to be the future? It starts with you. Apply today!